Legal resources for terms, privacy, and trademarks.
The Kevin Fream, Inc. mission is to help 1 billion people with cybersecurity. To realize that mission requires more than providing services and solutions that let our customers do great things. It requires us to be accountable and thoughtful about the impact of our own business practices, policies, and investments in the community.
Each day we interact with a variety of individuals and groups—including our customers, partners, competitors, co-workers, shareholders, suppliers, representatives, regulatory agencies, and government officials. We are committed to interacting with these audiences in a respectful, ethical manner and in compliance with legal requirements:
We would rather miss out on business than compromise our integrity.
- Intellectual Property. We comply with the laws and regulations that govern the rights to and protection of our own and others’ intellectual property including copyrights, trademarks, patents, and trade secrets.
- Fair Competition and Antitrust. We comply with the laws and regulations designed to promote healthy competition. Antitrust laws and fair competition laws generally prohibit activities that restrain trade and restrict competition. We conduct our business in compliance with these laws.
- Regulatory Investigations. We are direct, honest, and truthful in our discussions with agency representatives and government officials. During investigations, inspections, and inquiries we work with legal counsel and cooperate by responding promptly to appropriate requests for information.
- Anti-Corruption. Kevin Fream, Inc. prohibits corruption of government officials and the payments of bribes or kickbacks of any kind, whether in dealings with public officials or individuals in the private sector. No Matrixforce employee or Kevin Fream, Inc. representative will suffer adverse consequences for refusing to pay or take a bribe or kickback, even if this results in the loss of business to Matrixforce.
- Trade Controls. Kevin Fream, Inc. complies with the laws and regulations related to the export, re-export, import, and use of our software, products, devices, components, services, and technical data. These trade controls place compliance obligations on Matrixforce and on our suppliers or partners related to international distribution of Matrixforce products, services, or assets.
Gifts and Hospitality. Kevin Fream, Inc. requires the use of good judgment, discretion, and moderation when giving or accepting gifts or hospitality in business settings. Any gifts and hospitality given or received must follow the law, not violate the policies of the giver or recipient, and be consistent with known custom and practice.
We do not solicit gifts, hospitality, or favors of any value from persons or firms with which Matrixforce does business currently or prospectively. Nor do we act in a manner that would place any supplier, partner, or customer in a position where he or she may feel obligated to make a gift, provide hospitality, or provide personal favors to do business or continue to do business with Matrixforce.
We're not anti-wealth. We're anti-greed. We're not anti-business. We're anti-monopoly. We're not anti-government. We're anti-corruption. - Anonymous
- Purchasing Practices. In our purchasing decisions, negotiations, contract development, and contract administration, we comply with the applicable laws and regulations that govern those relationships and expect the same from our suppliers.
- Suppliers. Kevin Fream, Inc. suppliers must adhere to the highest standards of ethical behavior and regulatory compliance and operate in the best interest of Matrixforce. Suppliers are expected to provide high-quality services and products while maintaining flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
- Representatives. Channel partners and other Kevin Fream, Inc. representatives must adhere to the highest standards of ethical behavior and regulatory compliance when they sell, distribute, or market Matrixforce products and services.
- Confidential and Proprietary Information. We respect our ethical and legal responsibilities to protect Matrixforce confidential and proprietary non-public information and communicate it only as necessary to conduct Matrixforce business. We do not use this information for our personal advantage or for non-Matrixforce business use, and maintain this confidentiality even after no longer employed by Matrixforce.
- Fair Information Practices. Our business is built around technologies to manage information, and we treat that information with confidentiality and integrity. We are committed to creating a trustworthy environment for Internet users, and continually striving to protect their online privacy is at the core of this commitment. We have adopted privacy practices, developed technological solutions to empower individuals to help protect their online privacy, and continue to educate customers about how they can use these tools to manage their personally identifiable information while they use the Internet.
- Information Management. We create, retain, and dispose of our business records and information assets, both written and electronic, as part of our normal course of business. Matrixforce provides prescriptive retention requirements, best practices, and policies that map to our legal obligations and long-term business needs.
- Competitive Information. Kevin Fream, Inc. has an obligation and is entitled to keep up with developments in our industry, including obtaining information about our competitors. We obtain information about our competitors through honest, ethical, and legal methods.
- Social Media. We recognize the role that social media plays in communications and society today. We will protect confidential information and exercise good judgment when participating in social media and networking.
- Responsible Business Leadership. We manage our business responsibly to maintain the confidence, respect, and trust of our customers, partners, shareholders, and other audiences. We are committed to acting with integrity, investing in new product development, being responsive and accountable to our customers and partners, and remaining a leader in our field. We understand the responsibility that comes with being a technology and business leader and accept our unique role in both our industry and the business community.
- Citizenship and Community Service. We have a strong and demonstrated commitment to the improvement of society as well as the communities in which we operate. We encourage the support of charitable, civic, educational, and cultural causes. Our contributions include cash, volunteer time, software, and technical assistance.
- Political Activities. Employees are encouraged to exercise their right to participate in political activities. Any decision to become involved is entirely personal and voluntary. Employees’ personal political activities are done on their own time and with their own resources.
- Quality. Our success depends on creating new and compelling products and services, while also building strong relationships with our customers and partners. Listening and responding to customers is core to our business. We keep in touch through online feedback, support communities, research forums, and our customer service representatives. The insight we gain helps us understand and respond to our customers’ and partners’ experiences.
- Sustainability. Technology can help create a more sustainable future. We operate sustainably to minimize the environmental and social impacts of our activities. We are making our operations leaner through efficiency initiatives.
- Open, Honest, and Respectful. In our relationships with each other, we strive to be open, honest, and respectful in sharing our ideas and thoughts, and in receiving input.
- Diversity. Kevin Fream, Inc. promotes and supports a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. It is our belief that creating a work environment that enables us to attract, retain, and fully engage diverse talents leads to enhanced innovation and creativity in our products and services.
- Equal Employment Opportunity. Matrixforce promotes a cooperative and productive work environment by supporting the cultural and ethnic diversity of its workforce. Our collective challenge is to enhance the company’s performance through valuing and understanding differences. Matrixforce is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. We do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where an employee works. It is the policy of Matrixforce to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state or local law where an employee works.
- Use of Information and Technology. At all times, we must use good judgment and common sense; conduct ourselves ethically, lawfully, and professionally; and follow applicable authorization protocols while accessing and using company provided technology, devices, or services, and related content. In using company devices and services, we do not create, access, store, print, solicit, or send any material that is intimidating, harassing, threatening, abusive, sexually explicit, or otherwise offensive or inappropriate, nor do we send any intentionally false communications.
- Safety and Health. We’re committed to creating a safe and healthy work environment by integrating sound safety and health practices within our operations. We comply with applicable workplace safety and health regulations.
- Financial Integrity. We honestly and accurately record and report business information. We comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws regarding record completion and accuracy. We require that financial transactions be executed in accordance with management’s authorization, and recorded in a proper manner to maintain accountability for Matrixforce assets. Our financial information reflects only actual transactions and follows Matrixforce and other applicable accounting practices. The CEO, CFO, and other employees of the finance organization are also required to comply with the policies.
- Conflicts of Interest. We act in the best interests of Matrixforce and exercise sound judgment unclouded by personal interests or divided loyalties. We avoid the appearance, as well as a reality, of a conflict of interest. Employees are expected to disclose conflict of interest situations and seek guidance where necessary from management or Human Resources.
- Fiscal Responsibility. We exercise good stewardship over and spend Matrixforce’ s funds in a responsible manner. We wisely use and protect the assets of the company, including property (both physical and intellectual), supplies, consumables, and equipment. We use these assets exclusively for Matrixforce’ s business purposes.
- Use and Protection of Assets. We wisely use and protect the assets of the company, including property (both physical and intellectual), supplies, consumables, and equipment. We use these assets exclusively for Matrixforce business purposes.
- Communication. We establish and maintain clear, honest, and open communications; listen carefully; and build our relationships on trust, respect, and mutual understanding. We apply standards of full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in reports and documents for public communications. We are accountable and responsive to the needs of our customers and partners and take our commitments to them seriously. Our advertising, sales, and promotional literature seeks to be truthful, accurate, and free from false claims.